Order Your Jio 4G phone| Booking started Book for yours now– Now Your Jio 4G Sim would not be single any more. Jio 4G Phone pre-booking started from Saturday evening. You can book Reliance’s Jio 4G feature phone for just Rs 500. Jio 4G Phone cost to Rs. 1500 and you have to pay remaining amount at the time of delivery. Booking and Delivery started on first come first serve basis.
The phone runs on VoLTE network. All Jio applications like Jio Cinema, Jio Music etc. are already preloaded on device.
Features of Jio 4G Phone
- Alpha numeric keypad
- 4 inch QVGA display
- FM radio
- Headphone jack for music
- Torch light
- SD memory card slot
- Four way navigation system
- Phone contact book
- Call history and Jio apps facility
- Microphone, speaker, Battery and Charger
Mukesh Ambani had announced launch of Jio 4G phone at the Reliance Industries’ 40th AGM meeting. Jio 4G Phone cost to Rs. 1500 for all. This amount is a refundable security deposit. This amount is taken for prevention of device. The deposit will be refunded after three years.
Where To Buy Jio 4G Phone
- You can book the phone online on www.jio.com or by MyJio mobile application.
- You can also book phone offline from Jio retailers, multi-brand device retailers and Reliance Digital stores.
- Phone can be booked by paying Rs 500 on the first-come-first-serve basis. The remaining Rs 1,000 can be paid at the time of delivery.
- Customer will get a full-refund of the security deposit of Rs 1,500 when he will return the used JioPhone.
- The payment for booking can be made through UPI, credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Booking and delivery status can be tracked through email or “MyJio Mobile”App.
How to book Jio 4G phone
- Open My bookings” button on the app. Or visit www.jio.com
- Enter your mobile number and delivery PIN code. Once this is done, tap “Proceed” button.
- Do the payment of pre-booking amount i.e. Rs. 500
- After payment of booking amount, you will get a confirmation message and a SMS on your registered mobile number saying that the device has been booked.
Here is a 5-point checklist you should keep in mind for booking the phone
- Ensure Your Phone/Device is Charged.
- List the Numbers of Your friends & Family members You’d like to book for.
- Note The PIN Code for delivery address
- Keep Credit/Debit card Handy or have sufficient funds in your digital wallets.
- Contain your excitement and take a deep breath.
The device has digital assistant and it will follow your voice commands Device will support 24 Indian languages. The company will bring NFC feature on phones later this year. The feature will arrive as part of a software update.
Customer will get same offer of unlimited data, unlimited talk time and unlimited SMS on this phone too. Users can avail the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer at just Rs 153 per month. There are weekly plan of Rs 53 and a two-day plan of Rs 23.
Telecom major Airtel, Idea and Vodafone are also planning to come up with its own bundled 4G devices. According to reports Airtel is planning to launch 4G smartphone priced at Rs 2,500 before Diwali.